Friday, February 18, 2011

Radio Shack Undercuts AT&T; Atrix 4G $149 Starting February 22nd


Radio Shack has announced on its Facebook Page it will be selling the AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G for only $149 starting February 22nd when this device goes on sale. This is Radio Shack's out-of-the-door price you'll be paying, it does not require a mail-in rebate like other retailers. This adds up to a $50 savings over the price offered by AT&T. They will also offer the laptop dock for $329.99 when bought with the phone. The phone and dock package will cost a total of $479.99, which is $20 cheaper from AT&T. My recommendation is to skip the laptop dock for now, and purchase one standard dock, and one multimedia dock. I'm not sure of Radio Shack's pricing on these.


The Atrix 4G is one of the first high-end Android smartphones available at AT&T. They will also be getting the Samsung Infuse 4G, and the HTC Inspire 4G. To read more info about the Atrix 4G, please use the above 'Facebook' or 'Atrix 4G' link above.


Who's heading over to the 'The Shack' to grab one of these on February 22nd? I might just do it myself if I could sell my current phone and get out of my contract. Geez, contracts!

No comments: