Friday, February 18, 2011

Hot Off the Press; New Social Network for Android Users; I Am Android



Oh my gosh folks, have I got great news for all you Android lovers. There's a new social network  built just for us. I just got back from signing up (wanted to the minute I heard about it), and I'm in love after only spending about a half hour on it. The greatest part was the IRC like chat, so much fun! Chat is right on the main page and allows for instant access with all members.


If you like Facebook, and Twitter, you are gonna love 'I Am Android'. It's a whole new concept, and so far I really like what I see. Come join in on all the fun, and friend me. My nick on 'I Am Android' is 'Jewle'.


Please pay attention to the word 'beta'. It's still new, and a work in progress, so don't be surprised if some features aren't running quite right.



No comments: