Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Angry Birds


We all love playing Angry Birds, and what better Valentines Day gift from Rovio, than to bring us another Angry Birds Edition similar to the Halloween and Christmas Seasons Edition. This is the most popular Android game (also on iPhone), even for folks that are normally not into games, well, they get addicted too and play for hours.


When is this due out, well, February 14th of course! Check out the YouTube video below to see what Rovio has been working on. I can't wait for this since I've really missed playing Angry Birds. I have finished all the levels, but I did enjoy playing levels over again on a bigger screen this Christmas when my nephew and I rooted his new Color Nook. BTW, can't wait for more tablets to come out either. It's even more exciting to play Angry Birds on a larger touch-screen.


So, you and your Sweetheart get ready to have an Angry Birds competition this Valentines Day. Don't get too wrapped up though, you want to have time for other things...wink!

No comments: